Record Company/Label

This refers to the agreement you have with the record company who are releasing your recordings.   If you are not signed to a record company and as such are self-releasing your recordings you will need to also register as a licensor (how a record label would normally register).If you are signed to a specific label please include this information (for example your recordings may be distributed by Universal Music Australia, but you are actually signed to the label Ministry Of Sound).