Early Childhood Licensing

If you are an early learning provider using creative content (for example music, books or artwork), it is easy to obtain the licences that you need. PPCA together with ARIAAPRA AMCOS and the Copyright Agency  have joined together to provide a simplified single licence for early learning providers.

Please visit the OneMusic Australia website for more information about this licence. 

Did you find what you needed?

If you did not find the information you needed please send an enquiry so we can help you.