Record Labels & Independent Artists

You’re entitled to register with PPCA as a Licensor if you:

So, rather than every sound recording copyright owner having to grant licences to every business playing their recordings in public, we handle the workload.  We collect licence fees from broadcasters and businesses publicly playing recorded music or music videos, and distribute the money to the copyright holders (licensors) and Australian recording artists registered with us. Register as a licensor to access public performance and broadcast revenue, it's free.

Label resources

PPCA Label News

See all news

Did you find what you needed?

If you did not find the information you needed please send an enquiry so we can help you.